[RC5] RC5 performance degradation with Windows 2000 Professional

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 14 19:50:20 EST 2000

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 2000 Professional, my performance has been
in the toilet - about 1/2 what it once was.  Does anyone know any magic to
get it back up to the same value it was under WinNT 4.0?

FYI the computer is a 667 MHz PIII.  I do not have any applications running
that I did not have before.  I am running the NT service, not a screen saver.

Thanks for any insight.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>