[RC5] RE: WinNT script and DNetc switches

John Inkson jinkson at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 17 19:37:14 EST 2000

thanks for that.  In my testing i did have some pauses in there to ensure
the client had time to shutdown and tried start /w as well.  The solution
was to reverse the switches and it seems to work now as per Jeff Lawson
observation (thanks Jeff)...IE

dnetc.exe -quiet -shutdown

instead of

dnetc.exe -shutdown -quiet