[RC5] Intel shows the way

Blain Nelson blainn at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 2 13:54:27 EDT 2000

ENOJON at delphi.com wrote:

> http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/000904/intel.htm
>
> And, where is RC5 ?

I don't know.

I don't know where it is in the article, and I don't know where it is in
process.  I'm working with OGR-25 packets that take forever on my
machine, and I'm not going to see much improvement until I get my
hardware upgrade done.

And I don't really know why I've been prioritized to work on OGR instead
of RC5.

I really don't know a lot about how this project is going.

But it would certainly seem to be a good case of using spare cycles,
even if it isn't peer-to-peer in nature.

Take care,
Blain
--
                    http://www.blainn.cc/abuse/