[RC5] Intel shows the way

Ron Johnson, Jr. ronjohn at gs.verio.net
Tue Sep 5 10:10:18 EDT 2000

Blain Nelson wrote:

> ENOJON at delphi.com wrote:
> And I don't really know why I've been prioritized to work on OGR instead
> of RC5.

In "dnet --config", choose options 2, then 9 (which is
"Load-work precedence".  I have that option set to
"RC5,DES=0,CSC=0,OGR=0", so that it will only work on RC5-64,
and do nothing on OGR.

Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ronjohn at gs.verio.net       |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      WWW : ronjohnsonjr at yahoo.com     |
| Most overused words: feel, cool/kewl, fun, myBlah.com    |
| Most underused word: think                               |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net