[RC5] OGR statistics

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at imminus.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 11:23:48 EDT 2000

My home PC is looking to take 100+ days for the stub it's doing at the
moment...

I would be annoyed if this is wasted time. How can I tell?

I would also like to know why the second pass  of  -24 is so slow.

I would also like to know the preliminary results from pass 1 of -24.

On a slightly different tack, it might be interesting/useful to  run the
smaller OGRs - it would be quick and would confirm the previous results and
test the system.

	Rgds.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net