[RC5] Packet Lifetime

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Thu Aug 9 13:31:56 EDT 2001

It depends.  We generally give as long as possible after issuing the
keys before recycling them, but the closer we get to 100% of a project,
the shorter the recycle time becomes.  Some blocks we last handed out
six months ago still haven't been recycled.

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

Domain names are like women (or men): The ones you want are
already taken, but you can always get one from a strange country.