[RC5] Packet Lifetime

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Thu Aug 9 21:44:35 EDT 2001

I claim trump on this one... you'll notice my address is
bwilson at distributed.net.  That's why I said "we".

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

Domain names are like women (or men): The ones you want are
already taken, but you can always get one from a strange country.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net