[RC5] Stop OGR24

Skeeve skeeve at mailru.com
Fri Aug 10 21:58:42 EDT 2001

Don't you guys think that it's enough to wait for several blocks?
Who cares if several people would not rise from 3000-th place in overal
stats to 2995?
Personally, among other computers I have one SGI workstation. Once it
downloaded an OGR stub and it took more then a month to finish it. I can
stand that the one it's processing now is lost, but can't stand that OGR24
is lasting more then a year, when it could be done 6 month ago.

Pretty please with a piece'o'sugar let's finish OGR-24.

Kind regards.

Vladimir I.Medvedev,

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net