[RC5] Stop OGR24

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Sat Aug 11 02:16:26 EDT 2001

At 10.08.2001 17:58, Skeeve wrote:
>Don't you guys think that it's enough to wait for several blocks?
>Who cares if several people would not rise from 3000-th place in overal
>stats to 2995?
>Personally, among other computers I have one SGI workstation. Once it
>downloaded an OGR stub and it took more then a month to finish it. I can
>stand that the one it's processing now is lost, but can't stand that OGR24
>is lasting more then a year, when it could be done 6 month ago.
>
>Pretty please with a piece'o'sugar let's finish OGR-24.
>
>Kind regards.
>
>-----------
>Vladimir I.Medvedev,

Please read the last 24 hours of correspondence on this list, then you'll
appreciate
that it's not unwillingness that is keeping the dnet staff from recycling,
it's more
the ever returning problem of time... Keep in mind that the dnet staff is not
payed for their contributions, it's something they do voluntarily on top of
their
normal jobs and duties...

Keep up the good work dnetstaff!

--