[RC5] Fetch Flush stats

Mike Henry dnetc at mrtickle.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 20:31:03 EDT 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:23:28 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, you do have a feasible point.  I remember the older clients (from two
>years ago) went by how many units you had for both in and out
>buffers.

(I assume you meant "packets" there - and I remember that too).

>However they never showed stats units.

Yep. I was pleasantly surprised when I first noticed that the units had
been added, too ;)

>It'd be nice if they
>showed the work in one format, again.

I'd prefer both, please - the "x packets (y stats units)" format gives
more information. Why remove functionality that has been added, and is
informative?

Cheers
Mike

ps!
>>[Aug 13 20:04:46 UTC] RC5: Sent 63 packets (382.00 stats units) to

Why are stats units written to 2 decimal places? Can you have a fraction
of a stats unit - surely there should be no decimal there? ;)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net