[RC5] Stop OGR24

Pete MastarPete at att.net
Mon Aug 20 15:24:47 EDT 2001

How about giving people a place to send back un-wanted work buffers...
possibly by e-mail or something.....

that way the work is not lost, and it can be re-distributed ;-p  to someone else
hopefully alot faster than the "waiting period".

reducing the default amount of work would also be nice....
I've had 3 or 4 slow machines (under 200mhz) each get 25 packets of
OGR-25, because I forgot to remove the default configs and have them do RC5..
of all those packets I still have 38 left from the 80 packets that were downloaded
.....after more than a month of constant crunching..

Just a thought...
Pete