[RC5] Stop OGR24

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Aug 21 12:52:27 EDT 2001

hehehe, and how about my perproxy?? i know that it received probably 100
or so OGR keys that will never be sent to any of my client machines for
processing... how do i know this? it had 20 when i last reconfigured it,
attempting to turn off it's pulling of the OGR blocks... i deleted the
buffers 4 or 5 times, at least, before giving up and leaving the last 20
just sitting there...