[RC5] Two webservers?

TD - Sales International Holland B.V. td at salesint.com
Tue Aug 21 20:43:44 EDT 2001

On Friday 11 January 2002 23:23, you wrote:

Haha you call him blower and you get a reply from a URL wanting to legalize
weed in Germany. Nice coincidence :-)

No offense though, I'm from the netherlands and like our soft-drugs policy.
Besides, you don't need to smoke weed to don't know about IP's or make
mistakes :=). Still, for a techy it might be rather obvious.... Although you
still have something called Virtual Hosts and HTTP dispatchers. You still
don't know what's behind the IP.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net