[RC5] Some little configuration problem... All seems working for a mounth, but...

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Thu Dec 6 14:28:44 EST 2001

This really should be handled through help at distributed.net, but I had
a sec, so I took a look.

The stats show you submitted work for OGR-25 on Nov 22 - and that's
it.  Have a look at:

http://stats.distributed.net/ogr-25/psummary.php3?id=372676

Sounds like you need to work out your flushing, maybe make sure that
perproxy is flushing properly, too.  It could be that the perproxy
has its send threshold set too high, so work isn't being returned
(yet).  Also check your client version and perproxy version to make
sure they aren't the versions that didn't handle OGR data properly.
(We automatically reject work from certain broken perproxy versions.)

__

rm -rf /bin/laden  && chmod 0777 /dev/freedom