[RC5] Some little configuration problem... All seems working for a mounth, but...

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Fri Dec 7 10:54:02 EST 2001

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your mail.

I wrote to rc5 at lists.distributed.net since I was nearly sure I had a
beginner's trouble and didn't want to disturb distributed.net people. But,
obviously, you are one of distributed.net so my objective fails ! :))

In fact, I have installed only the distributed.net client and not the
additionnal personnal proxy. (Or it is very well hidden on my hard drives).

The client version is 2.8105.469.0, I think there is no newer avaible. But
you are absolutely right, I should have include my version number in my
first mail.

It seems someone had a look at this problem on the server side, because in
both RC5 and OGR-25 projects there are new statistics for me
(dburg at nero.com) for yesterday.

Is 1,144 G-Node something matching to 1 day of work for 2 PIII 1 Ghz
computers ? (... And should I ask to help at distributed.net about the work
units between 22 November and 6 December ?).

Best regards,

David Burg.

Ahead Software AG,
http://www.nero.com