[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

Juergen Bethke Jo.Bo at gmx.de
Sat Dec 8 20:31:29 EST 2001

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:34:36 -0600, you wrote:

>If anyone has any *practical* ideas for a new distributed project, we
>would be very interested to hear them.  Please keep the following
>criteria in mind:

Hi,

wasn't there a list on the d.net-Website last year, where interested
projects could be entered? I haven't found it recently!

I suggest to add the following criteria:

* Problem must have a concept for overall progress indication

* Problem must have concept for recycling and completion strategy

Best regards
Jürgen

--

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net