[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 23:11:07 EST 2001

> >If we see an outcome of it.
>
> We have seen an outcome of it, there is no ruler shorter than the already
> rulers known for 24 and most probable 25 aswell.
>
> Some people just need to get their mind around scientific research rather
> than trying to win the stats-ranking...

Prove it.  OGR24 is still going on - it has not closed and annouce done.
Until such a time it has, the questions remain:
 Could another or short one exist? - Maybe first report was wrong, so we are
still waiting on the second pass to complete to confirm.

That is scientific thinking... prove it.  OGR24 has not been completily prove --
or why else is it still running?

jackb