[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

rob bernhard cetan_post at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 08:20:33 EST 2001

There are a ton of math-related contests/projects out there.

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-projects.html

If I was to get a wish, it would be that some of these smaller groups
would write cores for dnet clients rather than manage their own
projects on their own.  The problem I see is lag.  It takes so long for
DNETC to move on anything that it's simply not benefical for these
small projects to wait.  They can manage through their email-only
system of check-ins and check-outs with more ease.