[RC5] How to be sure

thomas.minor at materna.de thomas.minor at materna.de
Wed Dec 12 11:14:09 EST 2001

Hi John.

> Recently I found buff-in  file.
> And I have no idea is that buff-in already done by
> myself or not?
>
> how to test it?

In my opinion, you should simply delete that file.
It isn't worth checking.
If the blocks have not been done already, they will be reissued
and then done by someone else.

Otherwise, if you do them and they are already done by someone else,
they will be discared and that is a waste of cycles :)

Qapla'

  Thomas Minor, Development Unified Messaging
  MATERNA GmbH, Business Unit Communications
  Telefon : +49 (231) 5599 - 169
  Fax     : +49 (231) 5599 - 67 169
  live is short and love is always over in the morning,
  black wind come carry me far away
  - sisters of mercy
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net