[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

TD - Sales Int'l Holland B.V. td at salesint.com
Wed Dec 12 13:13:41 EST 2001

That the encryption is gonna be replaced is known for a long time. If we
we're to stop RC5 now we wouldn't make the goal, what has been the point of
starting then and what's the point on starting on AES.... Since before we'll
have that finished there will most likely be a new stronger encryption
anyways.

Regards