[RC5] how many cheaters?

Kagain kagain at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 03:00:05 EST 2001

"The odds are 1 in 389 that we will wrap this thing
up in the next 24 hours. (This also means that we'll
exhaust the keyspace in 389 days at yesterday's rate.)"

How many days will this message tell me when the number of returned keys
will be 100% due to cheaters but we still haven't found the right key??
-30 days ???  :-(

I mean we are all happy that we can see the progress of the project but does
the progress give us nearly correct numbers or are there so many cheaters
out that the upper message should say "...in 500 days..." ??

I was just wondering
Kagain

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net