[RC5] how many cheaters?

Flynn, Steve non Unisys steve.flynn at gb.unisys.com
Wed Dec 19 13:01:06 EST 2001

Nope - the second flush would just be rejected as duplicates.

The only way you can "cheat" is by reverse engineering the buff-out file so
you can create your own saying "These 2.5 million blocks have all been
checked and there's nothing in 'em". Flush and ping, there's 2.5 million
blocks for you. This is the reason why the client is closed source...

Steve Flynn
Unisys