[RC5] how many cheaters?

Ron Brand Ron at bakermachine.com
Wed Dec 19 11:13:17 EST 2001

Hi,

   I recall reading somewhere that Distributed has a
method of comparing completed blocks with submitted
blocks, and duplicates are NOT credited to any account.
I have seen other distributed computing projects where
you CAN cheat by flushing copies of the output buffer.
Don't think it's possible here....Perhaps someone from
DNet could confirm this ??

Ron