[RC5] set-it-up

Flynn, Steve non Unisys steve.flynn at gb.unisys.com
Fri Dec 21 03:41:59 EST 2001

OPC (TME/10 as it's now known), DFsmsHSM, DFRMM, DFSORT, REXX, JES328X and
so on. Mainframe applications, and they all cost a hell of a lot of money to
license per year.

Interestingly enough, one of the most frequently executed programs on an
OS390 box is 2 bytes long. That's it... 2 bytes. Incredibly useful too.
Let's see anything written by Microsoft which serves a purpose and is as
small! It's even open source!

Steve Flynn
Unisys