[RC5] set-it-up

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Fri Dec 28 11:14:44 EST 2001

LOL!

...and not only that, but this two-byte program is coincidentally one
of the most frequently used operations on the Windows platform!  How
about that!

(For those who don't read "debug" commands or x86 assembler, this
file is saved as "reboot.com", and will reboot the computer on some,
but not all, versions of DOS/Windows.)

My guess is it would be hard to make anything two bytes long closed
source.  You could reverse engineer the program by exhaustive search
if necessary, and there's not even room for a copyright notice.  :-)
__

rm -rf /bin/laden  && chmod 0777 /dev/freedom