[RC5] Stats suggestion

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Fri Jan 5 16:04:08 EST 2001

Now, what would be *really* nice is if people could choose their own
halflife (or halflives) for their own records (maybe two counters of that)
and then a global ranked counter with a fixed halflife (perhaps a 15-day or
30-day). Might not be too hard, seeing as how that only requires an extra
number or two in the user data for each own-record halflife. Of course, that
could also be the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak :)

I'd be in favor of a two or three-week halflife for the main stats . . .

-Zorba