[RC5] porting the dnetc client to DEC VAX/VMS 5.5-2 or DEC VAX/OpenVMS 7.2

Dan Sugalski dan at sidhe.org
Sat Jan 6 00:24:18 EST 2001

At 05:01 AM 1/6/01 +0100, Alex Bihlmaier wrote:
>hello there,
>
>i have detected that there is no client available for
>the DEC VAX-family/VMS.
>
>Who has ported the Client to DEC Alpha/VMS? I can't find any hints in the
>package. If there is a little bit feedback, I will put energy in porting
>the client to this kind of system.

I did the second release of the Dnet client for VMS. It was alpha only
mainly because that's what I had convenient. I'm not sure you'd get that
much in the way of keyrate out of a VAX--they're rather old as CPUs go and
just not all that fast, relatively speaking.

					Dan

dan at sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
                                      teddy bears get drunk

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net