[RC5] [rc5] Performance

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 11:19:34 EST 2001

>  Yet we are all reported equally, or should I say unequally.  How can I expect
> to compete against a sysadm of a university or even a corporation lan? It JUST
> ain't fair.
>
> Basil

I agree with you on this - if this was a "race" - but in the end we are trying to
find a single key out of millions and millions.  We are all donating our
machine times for this cause.

YES - I enjoy the rielary of seeing if my crunching speed is better than a
friends - but that is it between me and my friends.

So to compete find some one local to you - add them to your "favorities" so
when you look at your page - you can see them also.

jackb