[RC5] Odds

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Wed Jan 24 09:08:42 EST 2001

Yeah, the 1 in a zillion-trillion was the easiest way we could think of to
avoid a divide-by-zero.

I like the idea of basing the "odds" on the expavg - especially since the
"odds" are a pretty soft number anyway.  It's kind of interesting to see
it, but it isn't a hugely important statistic to most people.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"A difference that makes no difference is no difference." --Spock

"Tom Ribbens" <tom_ribbens at hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
2001-01-22 14:07
Please respond to rc5