[RC5] Stats suggestion

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Thu Jan 4 16:30:53 EST 2001

Would it be possible to have the stats server figure up a processing
rate for the last 30 or 60 days?  I've been doing RC5 since it
started.  My first system was a 486DX2/66.  I'm currently running an
Athlon 800 and three other systems.  This means my current rate is a
lot higher than my overall rate.  But daily it goes up and down
depending on when my various systems fetch and flush blocks.  With a
30 or maybe a 60 day average I'd be able to see a little more
accurately how fast my systems are working these days.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-               Work = berg.stephen at keesler.af.mil               -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net