[RC5] Stats for OGR

pdonnell at northnet.org pdonnell at northnet.org
Fri Jan 5 10:18:04 EST 2001

I havn't had a chance to check on this for a while, but
I have been turning out OGR  work (PII-450 24x7)since the
 project started,but my work is still not showing up.  As far as  I can
tell, my OGR-24 work was reported, but most of my
OGR-25 work has not.  My daily stats for OGR-25 show work for 8/21 8/23
8/24 8/30 9/1 9/2 9/7 12/3 and 12/5 only.
I am using Personal Proxy 313 for OS/2.
Here is an excerpt from my proxy log for Jan 1-3.
01/01/01
23:35:56,172.16.0.11,pdonnell at northnet.org,25/8-4-5-16-3-20,210082602201,1,1,8007
01/02/01
18:44:40,172.16.0.11,pdonnell at northnet.org,25/10-8-11-4-16-14,166887446263,1,1,8007