[RC5] Stats suggestion

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Jan 5 16:42:37 EST 2001

Actually, I noticed an error in my sheet that was causing some of the
averages to look to smooth.

I made a new graph, and actually the 30-day average would seem to be most
useful for rankings or the like.

Here's the address of an HTML version of the chart so you can see what I
mean:
http://thecolonel2.tripod.com/chart.htm