[RC5] Another stats suggestion

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Sat Jan 6 13:50:40 EST 2001

That statistic is much harder, because corrupted/duplicate/bad work units
may be dropped at the fullproxy or master level, long before stats ever
sees the data.  Trying to allow "bad" data to transfer successfully over
seems like a chancy proposition... if it's bad, it might possibly affect
otherwise valid calculations.

By the way, don't know if I stated this in earlier messages, but I'm
bwilson at distributed.net.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"A good programmer is someone who looks
both ways before crossing a one-way street."

Diller Ryan <dryan at slonet.org>
Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
2001-01-06 08:41
Please respond to rc5