[RC5] Stats suggestion

G & E Holt geholt at t-online.de
Sat Jan 6 21:31:51 EST 2001

I am not sure it would be hard to do.  They already have a field that has
the date the person started so they could always look at current stats date
and if it is within so many days have variable half-lifes...  a nice big If
Else statement.

To keep this If Else from being ran thru for every participant, you just add
another column with a flag that shows whether the participant is still
within the 30 days or so.  Fairly easy and once you did it new participants
would arrive at their current rate fairly quickly.

GE