[RC5] Stats suggestion

Niels Teglsbo Teglsbo at image.dk
Mon Jan 8 03:48:22 EST 2001

On Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:38:27 -0600 you, Ben Brockert <benb at iastate.edu>
wrote:

> > Available at http://home.worldonline.dk/~teglsbo/rc5/rc5stat3090360.htm
> and then another person says:
> Hey, could you put the running average on there too, since that is what
> this is all supposed to be contrasting?

Well, ok, but it gets pretty messy for the most graph, so you'll only
get one (unless you make them yourself with the Excel file), it's at:

http://home.worldonline.dk/~teglsbo/rca/withavg.htm

(Now it's not really my own data anymore because I had to change it so
there is no days without block submissions making the exponential
average and the regular average working on the same data. Excel's
regular average couldn't understand that days without data should give a
zero).

Best regards