[RC5] Re: Wierd problem with win32 Client.

boris59 at gmx.net boris59 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 8 07:32:36 EST 2001

> Hi,
Hi.

[...]
> I use the client in a DOS Box, and start it manually
> every time my PC boots, via Start --> Run.
>
> Sometimes (around 1 in 5 times), when I run the
> program this way, There is nothing displayed by the
> program, and no key crunching takes place, however,
> hitting CTRL-C in the DOS box causes the client to
> display all of it's startup messages, begin crunching,
> and then immediately shut down.  Running the client
> again seems to work OK.
>
> Has anyone else seen this problem, if so, is there any
> way of fixing it??
Windows DOS boxes have the option to mark an area with
the mouse and copy it to the clipboard by pressing
<ENTER>. When a part is marked, the program is paused.
Try pressing <ENTER> when it happens again.

Bjoern (Team #6941)

PGP fingerprint: 6CAA E676 94B7 4A9B 05D0 8AB4 0153 F38C B8D9 2D1D
PGP encrypted mail welcome, public key (Diffie-Hellman) on request

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net