[RC5] X-mailer: Pegasus Mail v3.50

Scott Campbell pondafarr at microgear.net
Mon Jan 8 00:55:34 EST 2001

Harin, goto www.distributed.net, it will explain all about the RC5
challenge.

As for a cluster of linux machines to produce a supercomputer, well, its
been done. The Beowulf computer is 4 to (i think) 16 simple machines joined
in a special network that allows multiprocessor simutanious computing. Goto
www.beowulf.org for general info on linux cluster computers and there is a
basic how-to at http://www.beowulf.org/howto/howto.html  to show how to make
a basic Beowulf cluster.

Scott Campbell