[RC5] Stats suggestion

Morris Michael mmichael at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Mon Jan 8 13:43:16 EST 2001

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 bwilson at fers.com wrote:

> I could even conceive of a model where someday we reward people for the
> stability of their contribution (variance from their own average?) as much
> as for the quantity of work done.  How does *that* strike you?  }:8)

Not so good. There are people (like me) who can't flush daily. For example
if they have the client running on computers without a connection to the
internet, so that the have to flush 'by hand' (extremly: take the blocks
on a floopy to a computer with internetconnection).

CU Morris (sorry for my english)
mmo at gmx.at

Hi, I'm a signature virus.
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
                                                           Save this lifeform!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net