[RC5] Losing lot of time with a computer crash

Jeroen pieppiep at pieppiep.tmfweb.nl
Mon Jan 8 21:54:21 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm running the dnetc with OGR.
But sometimes my windows crashes.
When I reboot, the dnetc program will start with a new stub.
So the stub it was working on while my computer crashes is lost.
The system crash is not an error of dnetc, it's because i do something windows doesn't like.
But isn't it posible to make a failsafe function or something.
Now there are 2 files, buff-in.ogr and buff-out.ogr
Why doesn't save the client his state in a working.ogr or something?

Regards,
  Jeroen

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net