[RC5] Losing lot of time with a computer crash

Aaron Nielsen aaronni at phoenixdsl.com
Mon Jan 8 14:10:15 EST 2001

If you are having allot of computer crashes use the checkpoint feature. It is in
"Buffer and Buffer Update Options". Enter a file name for it to use, I use
chkpoint.net.

The client writes its status to this file while crunching stubs/blocks. The file
is deleted when the client exits normally. If the file is detected when the
client starts, the client will recover the block it was working on last.