[RC5] OGR fault in raw data

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Mon Jan 8 18:24:15 EST 2001

On 08-Jan-2001, J. Rosink wrote:
> When i load the
> http://stats.distributed.net/ogr-25/phistory_raw.php3?id=120061 all the
> years are 2001. So all dates are in 2001. This doesn't matter for now
> since we are only a few days in 2001 so it can be manualy altered but
> just to let you know.

Thanks for catching this one, it should be working now.  Turned out to
be a bug in php's strtotime() function.  I just hacked around the
problem for now, and I'll cross my fingers that our upgrade to php4 will
eliminate the need for the hack.

|Austin, TX USA    |Please encrypt all important correspondence with PGP!|