[RC5] Hiding the client

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Wed Jan 10 20:08:11 EST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:45:28 +0000 (GMT), Arne Heizmann wrote:

>I have a question: If I hide the client (-quiet or -hide option), why is
>there no command line option that shows it? Why do I have to shut it down
>and then restart it to see the window? Sometimes I would just like to look
>at the keyrate after I have heavily used the computer or something.
>Currently I have to remember to have it running visibly while I use the
>computer in order to be able to see the keyrate afterwards.

You could just look at the tail end of the log file to see what the
client's been doing recently.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net