[RC5] Re: your mail

Mike Faunce mike at faunce.com
Wed Jan 10 10:21:16 EST 2001

You surfing the net just means that IE or Navigator/Communicator or whatever
you are using to surf the web has been authenticated.  Each app must
authenticate it's connections.  Try domain\username instead of just username
or try the MS Proxy client on the machine.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com