[RC5] 465 client not switching contests?

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 9 13:48:27 EST 2001

I was wondering if anyone out there running the 465h pre-release and
465 release clients have noticed if their client is still switching between
RC5 and OGR when the buffers run out.

I've just noticed that the client on one of my desktops
(dnetc v2.8012-465-CTR-01010823 for Win32) no longer
switches to OGR when it runs out of RC5 packets.
Haven't changed configuration at all, and as far as the
config file goes, OGR is still supposed to be active.

There doesn't seem to be a bugzilla report on this yet,
so I just wanted to confirm if it was just me or if anyone else
had observed this behaviour.

Thanks
Eugene
Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net