[RC5] OGR fault in raw data

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Mon Jan 8 14:36:42 EST 2001

Hmm... curious.

I've checked - the data is intact, so it appears to be a "presentation"
problem.

I'll make a note in bugzilla (http://www.distributed.net/bugs) to get this
fixed.

For future reference, mentioning a bug here really doesn't guarantee the
right people will hear it and respond.  If you want a response (on stats
or any other matter), you should submit it to bugzilla.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"A good programmer is someone who looks
both ways before crossing a one-way street."

<chicks at chicks.net>
Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
2001-01-08 14:00
Please respond to rc5