[RC5] new clients

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Wed Jan 10 17:28:12 EST 2001

It would also be nice to be able to run OGR on NeXTSTEP.  I don't mind RC5,
but I'd like to give my millions of keys over to OGR if possible.  Is the
developer for NeXT still there?

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.