[RC5] Stats suggestion

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Thu Jan 11 11:36:45 EST 2001

Hi, Ben.

If you're up for writing the FAQ, FAA, please do so, and send it to me.
Internally, we're tossing about the pros and cons of showing one or more
Expavg fields and/or ranking by them.  We haven't come to a decision, but
right now it looks hopeful.

Thanks for all your interest and help, Ben.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"A difference that makes no difference is no difference." --Spock

Ben Clifford <benc at hawaga.org.uk>
Sent by: owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
2001-01-10 04:02
Please respond to rc5