[RC5] New Client.....

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Sun Jan 14 07:20:17 EST 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:15:48 -0000, Chris Pollard wrote:

>I'm Trying to download the new client from the dnet website (.465) but I
>seem to be getting the older .463 release.  I was trying to download the
>Win32 client by http. By ftp however everything seems fine.

Are you trying to get the zip package or the installer package?  They
are not the same release.

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net