[RC5] Flush to pproxy and dnet

Dennis Lubert plasmahh at dialup.nacamar.de
Sun Jan 14 11:44:40 EST 2001

Hi,

I'm running dnet on a laptop. When I'm at home it is connected to my small
LAN, so it can update buffers via my perproxy. But when I'm at work I
sometimes go online via normal dialup. In this case I have to manually edit
the configuration, so that the dnetc automatically selects a keyserver. Ma
question now : Is there an option for dnetc to first try my pproxy, and if
its not available to try a "real" proxy ? Or even the other way...

Dennis Lubert

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net