[RC5] ATARI ST?

Henning Eiben eiben at busitec.de
Sun Jan 14 17:41:05 EST 2001

Hi,

I still have some ATARI ST machines sitting around here, and I was wondering
if it's possible to run the dnet-client on these machines. Well, there
doesn't seem to be a port to ATARI TOS, but maybe I could run another OS on
my ATARI.

Well, at first I was thinking of Linux, but unfortunatly I don't have enough
RAM and no harddisk ... but how about some kind of DOS?

Has anyone a suggestion for me?

Thanx!

--
Henning Eiben